Duquesne Residents Water Assistance
Time & Location
About the Event
City of Duquesne moved forward with issuing shut off notices during a pandemic. TAMV responded by assisting eight families with paying water bills (over $2,000). We have re-opened the program to help more families. The program will run until we have helped 10 more families, or until May 16, 2021.
Program Guidelines Include:
- City of Duquesne Resident
- Must submit a copy of your latest water bill and shut off notice
- Apply on-line at www.tamv.org/events
- Once you apply we will respond within 2 business days (this is not a crisis service).
- You can only apply to the program once.
- You can only apply to ONE TAMV program per month (can't apply for this & transportation assistance).
Checks will be given directly to the City