Short Term Assistance Program (For High View Residents Only)
Time & Location
About the Event
The program is designed to assist residents of Hi View Gardens to acquire support in response to the ongoing housing issues in the development.
- One person per household (ages 16 & up)
- Assistance can only be obtained ONCE per month
- Applicants must provide proof of residency such as a piece of mail or utility bill every month you apply
- Applicants can only apply to ONE TAMV program per month (i.e. you can't apply for this along with transportation)
Interested applicants must complete the registration in its entirety. Once you apply a TAMV representative will respond via email or text within 2 business days (M-F) as this is not a crisis service. Once approved funds will be disbursed through cash app, PayPal, etc.
* Please note that after registering a majority of the communication will occur via email and text. Therefore, please provide a cell phone number and email that you check frequently.
*Please note that you will be required to verify your address every month you apply by sending a piece of mail or utility bill*