TAMV Transportation Assistance Program (not a crisis program)
Time & Location
About the Event
The program is designed to assist people in the Mon Valley with getting to doctors appointments, grocery stores and food/supply drives (related to the coronavirus). Residents in other areas of Allegheny County can apply but, special consideration is given to people who live in the Mon Valley. Programs guidelines include:
- One person per household (ages 16 & up) can receive up to $40 a month
- You can only apply ONCE per month
- Once you apply a TAMV representative will respond within 24-48 HOURS (2 business days) as this is not a crisis service
- Funds will be disbursed through cash app etc.
- Please note that after registering a majorty of the communication will occur via email and text. Therefore, please provide a cell phone number and email that you check frequentely.
- You will be required to submit a copy of a piece of mail or ultlity bill every month you apply.
*Please note that you will be required to verify your address every month you apply by sending a piece of mail or ultlity bill*